We visited Asbury Park last January and had the time of our life. We were able to see Joe Grushecky and Bruce Springsteen perform live, from the front rows of the small Paramount Theatre. We’ve decided to organize a trip again to attend the Light of Day festival this forthcoming January 2016.
(photo: Vicente Fenellós)
So it’s all set. We’re going. After the success of our trips in 2004, 2005, 2011, 2014 and 2015, we’ll be visiting New York and New Jersey again. We usually form a small group of 20-25 people, spend three vacation days in New York City, then take a private coach to New Jersey to visit Freehold, Asbury Park and other Springsteen-related towns, and attend the Friday and Saturday night Light of Day concerts.
If you wanna join our group please email us at info @ pointblankmag.com and we’ll send you all the details.
Our travel plan is:
· Tue Jan.12th 2016 – arrival in NYC
· Tue Jan 12th, Wed Jan 13th, Thu Jan.14th – Stay in NYC
· Fri Jan. 15th – New Jersey visit in private coach – Freehold, Asbury Park and more…
· Fri Jan 15th and Sat Jan.16th – Light of Day concerts. Stay in Asbury Park
· Sun Jan. 17th – return trip
If you’ve never been in New York or New Jersey, this is the trip you need! Time to fulfill your dreams and visit Springsteen’s land!